- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel. Calm and quiet ideal if you are on business. Staff very polite and helpful. Food is lovely. Rooms are lovely and very moder..."
"Beautiful hotel. Lovely rooms..massive beds! Standard rooms are shower only but the showers are lovely and spacious. Breakfast was lovely wi..."
"This is not the first time I have stayed here, and whilst very comfortable and fitting for the price it has no bath in the standard rooms an..."
About the hotel
Sandford Springs is set among the beautiful rolling hills of Watership Down in Hampshire, a luxury 40 bedroom Hotel and Golf Course of outstanding quality. Ideally situated for easy access from both London and the South, Sandford Springs is perfectly positioned for both leisure and corporate stays. The stunning luxury 40 bedroom hotel offers complimentary parking & Wi-Fi and preferred resident green fees.
Our hotel provides guests with bright and spacious rooms, elegantly furnished to the highest standards. Each room offers en-suite facilities with power showers along with luxury designer toiletries for your convenience. Bedrooms are fully air conditioned with tea and coffee facilities and flat-screen TV's. The Hotel is partnered by the clubhouse at Sandford Springs which has the fabulous Kingsclere Bar & Restaurant, with wonderful panoramic views overlooking the golf course and Hampshire countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Calm and quiet ideal if you are on business. Staff very polite and helpful. Food is lovely. Rooms are lovely and very modern.
Lovely rooms..massive beds. Standard rooms are shower only but the showers are lovely and spacious. Breakfast was lovely with loads of choice.