This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Tudor Farm Country House a waterfront home set in the Fermanagh Lakelands, 3 miles from the village of Kesh on the way to Belleek, close to Lusty Beg Island and the famous Janus Stone on Boa Island. Bedrooms are all en suite and have beautiful views of either Lough Erne or the Donegal Hills. There is free wireless internet access throughout the house.
At the shore we have a small beach, a picnic and bar b que area, as well as a childrens' play area. Our Private Slipway and Jetty is for the exclusive use of our guests who wish to bring their own boat. From our deck you can relax in our swimspa and watch the sun go down Water Sports -Water-skiing, Wake Boarding,Windsurfing, Canoeing, Sailing and Fly Fishing lessons are available on site, with tuition for beginners and improvers. Course Fishing can also be enjoyed on site and if you don't have your own boat we can organise a boat or a boat and gillie for you. Bird Watching from our decking you can watch a breathtaking aeronautical display, as the black arrows, hundreds of starlings swoop and dance before eventually gliding in to roost for the night in the reed beds at the bottom of the meadow. We look forward to meeting you to share some of the delights of living in this part of the world. Tudor Farm provides a fantastic family holiday experience.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet