- 106 guest reviews
"Was ok but the room was cold even with the heater on. Distinct lack of quality tv, reception on it was very poor..."
"Room was next to the main road and could hear everything outside they clearly need no windows and room was cold even with the heater on cons..."
"Great location and perfect hotel for large group of friends. Excellent service from all staff...."
"get what you pay for was good value for money though..."
"friendly reception + bar staff, no issues parking or checking in. great value for money and only a short 10 min walk in to the centre...."
About the hotel
The Britannia Edinburgh Hotel is situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in area of the city. Just a 10 minute walk to the Dean Gallery and Princes Street. Only a short drive from Edinburgh Haymarket Train Station and many of the city’s local attractions.
The hotel offers guest rooms with a light and airy feel and all modern facilities.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Having stayed in several of the chains hotels over the years, this one has to be the worst
Staff were helpful, room stank of bleach, bed was uncomfortable, not sure what was stuck to wall above the bed but it wasn't paint.
Won't be staying there again
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in
Room was dirty.
cold. staff apart from night shift manager were rude, unhelpful. not interested in resolving issues, also tell lies.