- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 4 nights after visiting Kotor! Just had some time to relax. Comfortable and spacious rooms and Sara was a great source for i..."
About the hotel
Situated 100 metres from an Adriatic Sea beach, Boka Bay Apartments offers air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Each unit has its own large balcony overlooking Kotor Bay. Free private parking is provided on site.
Sea views, a seating area and a sofa bed are featured in all accommodation units. The private bathroom comes with shower and a hairdryer. Kitchen facilities include kitchenware, a fridge and a tea/coffee maker. The nearest grocery shop is just 30 metres away. An area with restaurants and bars can be reached in a 3-minute walk. Simo Milošević Spa and Rehab Centre is at a distance of 300 metres. The local bus stop can be found 70 metres from the property. Main Bus Station is 150 metres away. Dubrovnik and Tivat airports are within a 25 km radius. Boka Bay front desk can arrange airport pick-up service at an extra charge.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 7 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for 4 nights after visiting Kotor.
Just had some time to relax. Comfortable and spacious rooms and Sara was a great source for information. Spoke perfect English. The resort was buzzing with families on their annual holiday and had a family resort feel about it. All in all had a lovely few days here!