- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is so convenient for the local shops, pubs and restaurants and Wells is only 20 mi..."
About the hotel
Wensum Lodge Hotel is the only hotel in Fakenham. Our 3 star hotel, restaurant and bar, conference and events venue has riverside views and is located within beautiful gardens on the River Wensum in Fakenham, Norfolk. Formally an old Mill dating back to a
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Wensum Lodge Hotel
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is so convenient for the local shops, pubs and restaurants and Wells is only 20 mi...
I paid £90 for this room and I have to say totally overpriced.
Furnishings and décor do not equate but worst of all my room (11) was directly over the kitchen and extraction equipment clearly not doing the job. Woke up to room smelling of chip fat and all my clothes stunk of it. Hotel is shabby (weeds growing out of the roof) outside and to get to reception one has to negotiate a pool table in the entrance hall. This is a pub with rooms not a £90 a night quality hotel. Will not return and will not recommend. Food acceptable but limited choice (pub grub) so again not a high end offering. Final straw was on checkout I was not asked if my stay was ok (first rule fail) and had to tell Receptionist after payment!