- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We arrived late due to traffic hold up and the hotel had told us we may miss last orders so we went in to Ely and found good food there. Arr..."
"My mother and I spent a night here and what a great place! We were made really welcome, our rooms were clean and comfortable, the location w..."
"Met by lovely lady (Emily) very friendly and helpful. Room had everything necessary and was clean and fresh. Breakfast was lovely...."
"Nice quiet riverside location with helpful friendly staff...."
"staff and location are lovely, the room was very cold, the night we stayed the temp. dropped below freezing outside and the shower room was..."
About the hotel
The Three Pickerels is a traditional English pub situated on the New Bedford River in Mepal Cambridgeshire. Offering fantastic views of the open countryside we have 4 well-appointed guest rooms all complete with ensuite, flatscreen tv, tea & coffee facilities and complimentary WIFI. Being only 8 miles from Ely and with excellent road links to Cambridge, Newmarket and Peterborough it makes us the perfect base for both the overnight business traveller or those looking to explore the local attractions such as Ely Cathedral, Welney Wildlife Reserve or Wicken Fen.
We welcome you to come and enjoy the delicious home cooked food and friendly atmosphere our pub has to offer.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived late due to traffic hold up and the hotel had told us we may miss last orders so we went in to Ely and found good food there.
What a find!
My mother and I spent a night here and what a great place.
We were made really welcome, our rooms were clean and comfortable, the location w...