- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"A very warm and comfortable stay on a cold weekend...."
"Didn't eat at the hotel as far too expensive for us...."
"Good location but pretty average. The place is like a maze and it was quite a long way from room to reception. Room had reasonable facilitie..."
"Whole stay was great apart from one bit , as when was checking in a male member of staff pulled a female member of desk staff to near the br..."
"Clean and suitable room to meet requirements of trip..."
About the hotel
A quiet woodland backdrop in 9 acres of rolling English countryside sets the scene for a stay that's well and truly relaxing whether you're on business or just taking a break; and whilst our heritage stretches back to 1287, we've been brought bang up to date with fresh, contemporary interiors including our light, airy Brasserie serving great seasonal food and all-time favourites too. What’s more as an independent hotel we’re able to be completely flexible, so whatever your hotel needs in and around St Albans and Hemel Hempstead may be, we’re at your service! Come and try us out. Our rooms are decorated in a soothing classic contemporary style with big welcoming beds, soft duvets and fresh white linen, all designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Whether you fancy a simple burger, a fresh salad or one of our signature dishes such as the Whole Roasted Partridge, you'll find our light, bright Brasserie is perfect for relaxing over a long, lazy lunch, grabbing a speedy bite to eat or settling in for the evening to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family. A friendly, laid back atmosphere - just right for getting together with friends and colleagues for a few drinks or a light meal. From fresh coffee in the morning to late cocktails and snacks before heading off to bed, we're completely flexible. Not to be missed is Afternoon Tea at Aubrey Park. Freshly made scones and homemade cakes are just a couple of the delights on the menu at the moment, perfect for a little indulgence any day of the week whether it's in the Bar & Lounge itself or outside on the terrace. FREE wi-fi and Onsight car parking for guests! We also accepts pet - a charge would apply
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Awful & complete waste of money and time.
We had an executive double room.
It was 2 beds pushed together 2 singles to make it all that more executive and comfortable. You can imagine how well we slept on those..!.
The room was only set up for single occupancy when we arrived so that was the first let down as we hadn't noticed the single beds in till we got into bed late on.
Our room service in the morning didn't arrive and the telephone in the room didn't work to call reception so we had to make an external call to chase. It arrived not long after and was awful, it clearly was the breakfast left overs, burnt hash browns, cold sausages.
The bar at the hotel was run by unprofessional young men joking about using language they shouldn't of been when talking to each other. The chef was sulking about the bar as he had nothing to do.
So we are there too. rubbish and totally over priced I really wouldn't bother.
Overall what was £98 approx plus I think another £60 on top whilst there a complete waste left me feeling frustrated and very out of pocket.
I wouldn't bother if I were you.
The Aubrey Park Hotel
A very warm and comfortable stay on a cold weekend....