- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"When collecting keys from the pub staff were friendly and allowed us free drinks. The apartment was in the perfect location close to train,..."
"it was good overall..."
"Our party of 6 was in London for 2 nights for a gig and a bit of sight seeing. The accommodation was perfect for this. Convenient location &..."
"These rooms were good value for money but the already late check in time of 15.00 became even worse with the rooms not being ready on time a..."
About the hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi and fully fitted kitchens, Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are set opposite Harringay Rail Station and 100 metres from Finsbury Park. Manor House Tube Station is a 15-minute walk away. All the modern studios and apartments have a flat-screen HD TV with Sky+ sports and movie channels, as well as a sofa in the bright, airy living area.
Bedrooms are decorated in cool, modern colours, and each tiled bathroom has a power shower, with some featuring a spa bath. All bedding and towels come provided. Next to the living area, the open-plan kitchen has an oven/hob, fridge/freezer and a microwave. Restaurants, shops and supermarkets are just a 5-minute walk away. Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are less than 2 miles from the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC. The attractions of central London are 15 minutes away via the Tube at Manor House Station.
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 28/08/2012 to 12/08/2021 - Please be advised that payment and collection of keys are done at Beaconsfield Hotel, 359 Green Lanes, London, N4 1DZ. Customers are advised to go there first. Distance 5-10 mins from the apartments The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great apartment would definitely stay again
When collecting keys from the pub staff were friendly and allowed us free drinks.
The apartment was in the perfect location close to train, tube, pubs and shops, however just far enough away to be away from the busyness of it all. The kitchen was great and the bed was extremely comfortable which is usually a problem we find. I would definitely stay here again however would book earlier so that I could get the best apartment in the hotel as ours was slightly different to the pictures. Only problem was that the bathroom light was broken, other than that I could not fault it. Would definitely recommend.
my stay at the flat was great
it was good overall