- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Great Hotel. Room, food, staff, location all excellent. Great few days...."
"We found this hotel at the last minute and it was brilliant. Amazing breakfast with such a lot of choice. The room was a really pleasant sur..."
"An absolute gem of a hotel...."
"Very large family room with sea view generally in good condition but mirror light and extractor in bathroom not working. Staff were very fri..."
"I felt the hotel, although historical over priced. There is no parking and no lift. The breakfast was poor. I was handed my eggs whilst I wa..."
About the hotel
Enjoying a prominent position on the seafront, The Royal Hotel, Deal was frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton and Winston Churchill once dined here. This picturesque early 18th century hotel continues to offer excellent hospitality, with luxurious bedrooms, a stylish restaurant and a pleasant bar and patio overlooking the English Channel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Room, food, staff, location all excellent. Great few days....
What a lovely hotel. Our room was hugh and warm cosy and very clean. The bed was super comfy too
We found this hotel at the last minute and it was brilliant.
Amazing breakfast with such a lot of choice. The room was a really pleasant sur...