- 5 guest reviews
"Bed was comfortable, the facilities were all working, room was clean but small and airless. On the landward side the window couldn't be open..."
"Disabled. Asked for room near lift. Room provided was at extreme end of corridor. Hot tap water was tepid. Room was cold. Requested extra he..."
"We visited some local attractions and the hotel was convenient for us to stay at. It was a real surprise to have a sea view room and the hot..."
"Too much furniture in the room. All we wanted was a bed and bath/toilet...."
"Put at back of hotel in upper eves v noisy in the morning and pigeons outside room. Hotel not full so why give us a rubbish room..."
About the hotel
The 4 Star BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa is a seafront hotel in Dover, Kent within walking distance of the Dover Town Centre with the White Cliffs of Dover in the background. Opposite the beach, with excellent access to the Ferry and Cruise Terminals and 10 minutes from Eurotunnel, this hotel in Dover is ideal for business, leisure, meetings and weddings. With free car parking and free Wi-Fi internet access and thanks to its fusion of 21st Century comfort and 19th century Victorian décor, the hotel is full of character and bursting with charm.
State-of-the-Art rooms, sea views and a charming atmosphere make BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa a wonderful place to stay in Kent. Located on the seafront and with easy access of the A20 and A2 this Dover hotel provides you with the opportunity to enjoy a day out in Kent, or even a day trip to France or Belgium If the past is your cup of tea, the hotel is within easy access to Dover Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey and other historic attractions. If you prefer, we can arrange sailing, wind surfing and power boat handling! For walkers and hikers there are a number of walking trails to take along the White Cliffs of Dover. There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby in Kent's famous De Bradelei Wharf Shopping Centre. The Waterfront Spa & Health Club is open 7 days a week and Spa Treatments are by appointment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Some good points, some not so good
Bed was comfortable, the facilities were all working, room was clean but small and airless.
On the landward side the window couldn't be open...
Asked for room near lift. Room provided was at extreme end of corridor. Hot tap water was tepid. Room was cold. Requested extra he...