- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed as a family of 4. When we arrived at 4.00pm as agreed our room was not ready, but after seeing our discontent offered us an altern..."
"Location not great. The male receptionist was lovely as was the barstaff. The room was facing the motorway. Noise was very loud from traffic..."
"It was great value for money, the food was lovely, the staff were helpful and friendly and the place was spotless. The LUAS is a 10 minute s..."
"Always look forward to staying at The Red Cow when I am in the area..."
"Great place to stay. Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
One of the best located Hotels in Dublin just off the M50 and N7, the NEW ENHANCED Red Cow Moran Hotel is now even bigger, following the addition of a 7 storey extension and boasts 275 executive style bedrooms, a choice of bars and restaurants and a state of the art fitness suite. The bedrooms at the Red Cow Moran Hotel are spacious and equipped with all the mod cons that one would expect from a four-star hotel including flat screen TV’s, free high speed wifi, luxurious hypo allergenic duvets and pillows, work desks, tea/coffee making facilities and 24-hour room service. Room types available include deluxe standard, executive, deluxe junior and king suites and luxury one bedroom suites.
The brand new Tom’s Table “where great food and great company go hand in hand” offers delicious local and seasonal produce in a bright, warm and atmospheric setting. The perfect place to eat, drink and relax with family, friends or work colleagues. From great bar food to delicious lite bites; the Cocktail Lounge and our fabulous new Coffee Dock & Wine Bar have got it all covered. The renowned Red Cow Inn; public house is located within the Red Cow Hotel Complex and serves breakfast, carvery lunch and evening steakhouse menu. Dublin city centre is easily accessible with a LUAS stop just 10 minutes’ walk from the Red Cow Moran Hotel. The hotel is also within easy reach of Citywest Business Park, Dundrum Town Centre, Liffey Valley and Blanchardstown Shopping Centres and Dublin International Airport.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/04/2014 to 29/12/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Red Cow - Clear waters run dry
We stayed as a family of 4.
When we arrived at 4.00pm as agreed our room was not ready, but after seeing our discontent offered us an altern...
Location not great.
The male receptionist was lovely as was the barstaff. The room was facing the motorway. Noise was very loud from traffic...