This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are located at the heart of Zurich, not far from the main railway station and directly on the River Sihl, right where the pulsing creativity of Kreis 4 meets the banking district around Paradeplatz. By calling ourselves a "boutique hotel" we are committing ourselves to individualized, personalized hospitality. Our rooms are notable for their urban flair, their hint of dandy chic but also for their appealing cosiness: "Home sweet Helvetia" is the motto we try to live up to.
Each room has a different floor plan, and each has its own made-to-measure furnishings. The interiors were created by top Zurich design firm atelier zürich, and the art concept was developed by freelance curator Christoph Doswald. The pictures in the rooms come from the collection of our neighbour, the Haus Konstruktiv museum. Helvetia has developed a new concept of Swiss hospitality which brings together Swiss style, cuisine and culture in a way that has not been seen before in Zurich. Set in the heart of Zurich the Helvetia houses a stylish boutique hotel, a restaurant recently awarded 15 Gault Millau points, and a bar with a rich and varied history. The kitchen, presided over by renowned chef Françoise Wicki, is dedicated to contemporary Swissness with a menu that pays due homage to Switzerland's rich gastronomic traditions. The bar has been retained in its original splendour and the 19th century character has been lovingly maintained, mixing elements of Art Nouveau with dandy chic. Geographically, the restaurant, bar and 16-room hotel are at exactly the point where Zurich's busy banking district meets the pulsating, youthful, creative Kreis 4 district. “cultured…international …stylish” New York Times “laid back fun” The Guardian
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 01:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Restaurant Helvetia in Zürich is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet