- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A lovely, family-run pub. Good food & drink served by friendly staff. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a joy to stay h..."
"Room was comfy and breakfast was excellent. Only thing we didn't like was having to walk past the barrels and sink area when entering at nig..."
"The pub was clean, the staff were nice, the room over looked a road and so many V8+ cars/4x4 did use it which woke me in the morning. Shower..."
"Lovely stay at a very welcoming pub accommodation. I had the single room which was very comfortable & clean. The staff were very friendly. T..."
About the hotel
The Swan Inn is a pub with rooms. and is family run, over the last 3 years we have undertaken a complete refurbishment of our accommodation and now have eight letting rooms,all en-suite with shower, all with TV and hair dryer. Complimentary mineral water with tea & coffee making facilities are provided.
We have 1 Four poster room available. We also have free WI FI throughout. We are located at the heart of the town at the junction of Stow on Wold A429 and the Bourton Road A44. Relax in our lounge bar / restaurant and enjoy a drink or coffee while browsing our menu of traditional home cooked food, our specialty being locally sourced steaks.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Overall view of our stay
1 member of staff on duty in a full bar taking a long while to book in.
Room - dirty floor in the corners of the bathroom. Large crack to bathroom floor. No headboard on the bed. Breakfast was very basic. Price was expensive for what was on offer. Obviously just due to postcode.
The Swan Inn
A lovely, family-run pub.
Good food & drink served by friendly staff. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a joy to stay h...