- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Room was fine for needs albeit small. Had everything needed and was very quiet...."
"The description states that there was a lift to every floor however it didn't mention the flight of stairs to get up to the hotel. This was..."
"This was a perfect location for what we wanted to do with our 5 year old, being right opposite Kensington Gardens and an easy walk to the Na..."
"The hotel entrance is a doorway between two restaurants with a flight of stairs leading up to the reception desk. Not immediately obvious to..."
"Reception was very poor. We found only a small entrance with no indication whatsoever that reception was on the 1st floor. We assumes that t..."
About the hotel
Ideally located on High Street Kensington, just a few minutes’ walk from the High Street Kensington Tube Station, this modern, intimate chic hotel overlooks the magnificent Kensington Gardens and is the perfect choice for either a pleasurable few days holiday or short business trip.
In the surrounding area of the hotel one can find stylish shops, bars and restaurants. Art galleries, the Natural History and Science Museums, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace are just a few of the many attractions which are located within walking distance of the hotel.
The hotel is also within easy access to both the Olympia and Earl’s Court Exhibition Centres.
All guests staying at the hotel get free entrance to the Connoisseur Casino, which is located across the road from the hotel. Entrance to the Soma Centre (Gym & Spa) is also free for any guests wishing to take advantage of the various Spa packages available.
All our rooms, which are all individually designed, offer the ultimate facilities that one would expect from a hotel of this quality. All rooms have complimentary High Speed Internet access and WIFI, laptop size safe deposit box, full ensuite facilities with bath or shower, IPOD docking system, TV Entertainment system with SKY TV and PAY TV system, Tea & Coffee Making facilities, air conditioning, telephone, triple glazed windows, desk, electronic door locking, opening windows and hair dryer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Seraphine Kensington Gardens
Room was fine for needs albeit small.
Had everything needed and was very quiet.
The lift starts in reception which is already up a flight of stairs.
The description states that there was a lift to every floor however it didn't mention the flight of stairs to get up to the hotel.
This was a slight problem for us as we have a wheelchair user. Luckily she can could manage the steps and the hotel staff carried the chair up but it was a little inconvenient and meant that she had to rest after managing the stairs. Some disabled guests would not manage this.
The room was good, and well equipped, staff are friendly. We had a disabled shower room but there was a bit of mildew and mould which isn't pleasant to see. The location is excellent though and made up for the other points. We loved being so close to the parks and also so close to the shops.