This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Abbey Grange is an independent hotel. A warm friendly welcome is extended by brothers Pierre and Martin Shirley. It is located close to the centre of Nuneaton (a 5 minute walk) and just a few yards from the ruins of the 12th century Benedictine Nunnery from which Nuneaton derives its name.
Nuneaton benefits from excellent transport links with the rest of the midlands region being at the heart of the M6/M69/M42 motorway and A5 network. Rail links are provided by the Main Coast West Line and the Birmingham to Leicester Line. This makes it an ideal base for the Heart of England area including Coventry, Birmingham, NEC and NAC.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet