- 5 guest reviews
"Absolutely lovely, fabulous breakfast, room was beautiful, so glad I booked this instead of a hotel. Much friendlier and nicer...."
"No additional comments..."
"Beautifully appointed and comfortable accommodation . Peaceful. Breakfasts excellent. Attention to detail is wonderful. All little extras ma..."
"We loved our stay in The Old Ministers House. Everything about it was just perfect. Great location, great room, excellent food, extremely we..."
"A brilliant little B&B, location, welcome and food all excellent - would highly recommend...."
About the hotel
The Old Ministers House is situated in a picturesque setting on the banks of the River Druie, in the shadow of the Cairngorms. As you step inside you will find genuine Scottish hospitality, in comfortable 5 Star surroundings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 18:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely B&B - better than hotels!
Absolutely lovely, fabulous breakfast, room was beautiful, so glad I booked this instead of a hotel.
Much friendlier and nicer....
The Old Ministers House
No additional comments...