- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"This is a lovely building, but room 2 is on the road and it's very noisy however it was very clean and the bed was really comfy. Staff and f..."
"Lovely quirky hotel. Rather noisy. Great situation. Yummy fresh breakfast. Unbelievably helpful staff. No razor plug in our room so husband..."
"Hotel was spot on and defo book there again and very clean too and price just right too!..."
"Very warm welcome on arrival, free parking and shown to our room. Breakfast not included in price, but we opted to book dinner in the Tudor..."
"A very charming and historical hotel with so much character. Beautiful. Car parking at the rear is very convenient also. The food wad excell..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of old St. Albans The White Hart hotel is an historic 600 year old coaching inn. Opposite the world famous Abbey, we are close to the centre of the old town and have our own 19 space car park for the exclusive use of our patrons.
We have recently refurbished the public areas of the hotel and opened our new restaurant, Tudors. A suberb tradional ambiance has been created using old and new wood with luxurious fabrics. The hotel has 15 rooms, all of which are fully en suite. Our new restaurant, Tudors, offers the very best of classic British food with with all items freshly made by us. An extensive wine list complements the food. Our two cosy bars provide great hospitality and three or four real ale offerings as well as all the normal lager and beers
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- 01/04/2013 to 30/04/2022 - Free Wi-Fi is now available in all rooms within the main hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The White Hart Hotel
This is a lovely building, but room 2 is on the road and it's very noisy however it was very clean and the bed was really comfy.
Staff and f...
Lovely quirky hotel.
Rather noisy. Great situation. Yummy fresh breakfast. Unbelievably helpful staff. No razor plug in our room so husband...