- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Room was small but clean and tidy, the hotel is beautifully decorated and the bar was fab...."
"Arrived on Christmas Day afternoon Lovely welcome from staff, Guests seating in Glass Room-great athmosphere,live music , fairylights and d..."
About the hotel
Crazy Bear Stadhampton is the original - the Bear that lead the way for the small and exclusive collection of luxurious boutique hotels. Discreetly tucked away on 80 acres of working farmland in the green and pleasant Oxfordshire countryside, the hotel is full of surprises from the moment you step inside. From the oversized wooden sea admiral at the entrance to the double decker red bus reception, glorious Great British eccentricity and all-out luxury is the name of the game here.
The one-time 16th-century public house has been completely transformed to reveal luxurious boudoirs decked out with rich colour palettes, a sensory overload of the finest fabrics, Versailles-style furniture and much more. Each room is entirely unique and makes you feel part of a fabulous Fellini film. Feast on scrumptious home cooked dishes in the hotel's two restaurants, or take your time over an expertly mixed cocktail in the character-packed bar. The latter is a cosy and comfortable space that sits snugly beneath low timber beams and ornate chandeliers. When the weather's fine, head out for drinks on the terrace and if you're really going for it, you could always treat yourself to a Thai massage in the hotel's suitably opulent treatment room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Clay Pigeon Shooting, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room was small but clean and tidy, the hotel is beautifully decorated and the bar was fab.
Arrived on Christmas Day afternoon
Lovely welcome from staff,
Guests seating in Glass Room-great athmosphere,live music , fairylights and decorations fab