- 48 guest reviews
"What you get is very basic and clean. Its in a really good location , we stay here especially to go to a Turkish restaurant nearby..."
"The room was very basic, a bed and a bathroom. No table, lamp , kettle etc. There was a tv. What there was was all ok and it was in a good l..."
"Great staff, great service. Accommodation less than basic. Rooms are clinical pods which serve a purpose as sleeping accommodation. Albeit e..."
"This provided me with what I was looking for - a simple, clean, comfortable room within easy commuting distance of Luton Airport, to enable..."
"A night in a box. Very basic accommodation in a prefabricated unit. Clean, basic bed and shower. Good for short overnight stay before early..."
About the hotel
With a 24-hour front desk and air conditioning, this hotel offers modern bedrooms with Wi-Fi access (first 30 minutes free) and free TV. The easyHotel Luton is in Luton Town centre, just a 10-minute drive from London Luton Airport. The bright, compact rooms each have a en-suite shower room and a flat-screen TV.
The hotel also features 24-hour vending machines for light snacks and hot beverages and has a 24hr reception with a secure entry system. The easyHotel Luton is just a 5-minute walk from Luton Railway Station, where Central London attractions such as Hyde Park & The London Eye can be reached with a 40-minute train journey. The Mall shopping centre is just 2 minutes’ walk away. There are a wide variety of shops, bars and clubs all within walking distance of the hotel. The M1 motorway can be reached in 5 minutes by car. The University of Bedfordshire is 3 minutes' walk from the hotel and capability Green only a 5 minute drive. We are also within easy reach of the easyJet Academy, Monarch Airlines, Menzies Aviation and Honeywell. Local Attractions within driving distance of the hotel are Gullivers Land, Whipsnade Zoo, Xscape MK. There is off site public parking available at the rear of the hotel, the postcode for this is LU12EY, Free from 6PM til 8AM. 1 Hour - £0. 80, Max stay is 5 Hours which is £3. 50. Sundays & Bank holidays £1. 10 all day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 24/03/2015 to 24/03/2024 - Off site public parking available at the rear of the hotel, the postcode for this is LU12EY, Free from 6PM til 8AM. 1 Hour - £0.80, Max stay is 5 Hours which is £3.50. Sundays & Bank holidays £1.10. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Poor and overpriced
Myself and my girlfriend, choose to stay at the EasyHotel, what a mistake.
We paid £50 which included £3 for a windwow which had a blind that would not open and was absolutely disgusting as had dirt and rubbish on it. We both laid down on towels and fully clothed as the sheets were disgusting and the smell was horrendous. The toilet and shower had hair in it from previous guests and smelt like someone had recently used it. Overall very overpriced for terrible conditions.
October 2016, £69 was far to much for the basic accommodation!
I've stayed in many hotels over the years, even the basic ones in Europe, this basic hotel does the job of getting your head down but for the size of the room and the price you pay is far to much.
Glad I was alone for the size of the room or would of been claustrophobic. The Price is way over the top.