- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Booked this hotel months in advance of Valentines weekend to spoil my lady. On arrival and attempting to book a variety of treatments no app..."
"Great place to stop of on road south. Only pity we didn't have longer to enjoy all the facilities. Staff extremely helpful...."
"My husband and I booked this hotel for our wedding anniversary from the moment we arrived we found staff friendly and room fantastic. We ar..."
"We had a lovely stay, the staff were friendly, food was lovely and Spa facilities were excellent...."
"I booked this hotel as the title clearly says SPA, and as it was my boyfriends 30th birthday it would be nice for us to relax in the spa , h..."
About the hotel
Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa is set in 134 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside just a 20 minute drive from Oxford City Centre. Within five miles you can reach Bicester Village and its famous Designer Outlet, Bicester Train station is close by where you can catch direct trains to London or Birmingham, plus Silverstone Race Track is just 25minutes away. Bedrooms are luxurious and modern in decor and either have a patio or balcony which overlook the designer courtyard garden or the golf course.
Within the bedrooms you will find bathrobes for your use around the hotel, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV with freeview, and recently we have added data points in all rooms. All rooms are fully air conditioned and they are all spacious, plus free wifi is available throughout the whole hotel. Executive and Deluxe rooms have an additional seating area, slippers and are generally larger rooms . Ample free parking is offered onsite at the hotel. Feel free to use the vast leisure facilities where you will find everything from 60 exercise classes a week to a 20 meter pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Treatments, Gymnasium and even Tennis Courts. The hotel even has its own driving range and 18 hole golf course! Residents are welcome to play 9 or 18 holes at preferential rates. The Portrait bar is open every day and food is served from 11. 30am – 9. 30pm, this is a relaxed area for lighter snacks through the day with a fuller menu in the evening and weekend. Our ‘19th Hole’ is a golfers bar and open to all golf members and pay and play golfers, this area serves food and has a magnificent terrace overlooking the golf course. Grays restaurant provides a relaxed, contemporary environment for an exquisite dining experience with fresh local produce, the restaurant is open every evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Spa is Spa- ringly Sparse!!
Booked this hotel months in advance of Valentines weekend to spoil my lady.
On arrival and attempting to book a variety of treatments no app...
Lovely hotel and spa
Great place to stop of on road south.
Only pity we didn't have longer to enjoy all the facilities. Staff extremely helpful....