This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our Chez Gilles hotel restaurant is situated right in the town centre by a small park and offers you a unique cosy atmosphere and delicious local cuisine All of the nicely furnished en-suite rooms are no-smoking and feature free wireless internet access. In the charming, slightly ‘retro’ dining room, you can taste some typical Neuchâtel dishes. In the Brasserie, the chef’s specials include country cured ham and the typical Neuchâtel sausage, a Fondue Gaillon or different giblets specialities.
As an aperitif you can discover the once illegal absinthe or local wine specialities like Pinot Gris or Oeil-de-Perdrix. To accompany your meal we have a choice of local Pinot Noirs, but also a large choice of quality wines from multiple origins, also served by the glass. Our Chez Gilles hotel is an inviting base for exploring La Chaux-de-Fonds, the cradle of the world’s clock and watch industries and the birthplace of the world-famous architect Le Corbusier, where 2 of his first works can be found. Breakfast is included in the rates. Taxes are not included in the rates at CHF2. 00/person. Taxes are included from 01. 02. 2010 to 31. 01. 2011.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Minibar in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet