- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Stayed here on a business trip. Comfortable and clean room. Centrally located for the centre of St. Albans...."
"Just what we needed, somewhere to stay with no worries and near to our family. Good management, and a staff of real characters. Good at thei..."
"Lovely garden. Friendly staff. Excellent food especially the Italian style dinner...."
"Nice hotel, lovely staff, very friendly, and a great breakfast. Excellent location for St Albans, only a short walk away, and very important..."
"Pleasant accommodation. A short walk from St. Albans city centre. I only spent a short time at the Ardmore House Hotel but everything was to..."
About the hotel
The Ardmore House Hotel is a charming Edwardian Residence with Victorian Annex, both of which have been tastefully converted to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation within a Residents Only environment. Situated in a pleasant residential area of St Albans, close to the town centre and the train station, where a 20 minute journey deposits you into the heart of London. This privately owned hotel aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere whether your stay is for reasons of business or pleasure.
Private off-road car parking is available to the rear of the hotel, adjacent to the secluded gardens
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight business stop
Stayed here on a business trip.
Comfortable and clean room. Centrally located for the centre of St. Albans....
Perfect for us.
Just what we needed, somewhere to stay with no worries and near to our family.
Good management, and a staff of real characters. Good at thei...