- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"One of the nicest managed apartments I've stayed at - 5 minutes walk to Limehouse DLR so easy reach to Central London and the City. Stayed a..."
"Enjoyed my stay, had a nice😃 quiet room..."
"The location is good, however parking could be an issue during the week but at the weekend this is not a problem. The Internet service is ve..."
"I was advised 12 hours before arriving that the room I had 'requested' at the Limehouse property (booked and paid in advance for, actually)..."
"Tidy apartment, lots of room and plenty of appliances...."
About the hotel
Marlin Apartments is designed with space and comfort in mind. Offering a range of apartments to suit every guest's needs. A 24-hour concierge is located on-site, Fully-equipped kitchens and complimentary fibre optic Wi-Fi is available in every apartment.
Situated on the bustling Commercial Road, a short walk from Limehouse rail and DLR stations. Marlin Apartments are the ideal place to stay for the ExCeL Exhibition Centre, The O2 Arena and London City Airport.
City Docklands is a short walk away from some of London's finest riverside areas; host to beautiful docks, basins and waterways. With public transport, the vibrant West End and financial district of Canary Wharf are only minutes away.
All apartments within the development provide sofa-beds at an extra £48 per night and also offers twin bedding at an extra at a one-off of £30. 00 enabling greater flexibility for accommodating groups. *****PLEASE NOTE - Reservation charge will be made on day of reservation for all bookings*****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2016 - Must show photo ID & card used to make booking on arrival. We will pre-authorise chip and PIN cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. Min age 18 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight Business Stay
One of the nicest managed apartments I've stayed at - 5 minutes walk to Limehouse DLR so easy reach to Central London and the City.
Stayed at Apartment No 7 - Apartment itself very well presented, perfect for 1 or 2 people staying in London, and very good value for money. Sainsbury's over the road for all food & drink requirements. Reception open till 11.00 pm which is good. Only gripe (pet hate of mine) is that if you're advertising TV, DVD player etc - please make sure they work. (TV control missing so pretty useless). I don't know the surrounding area well, but didn't look great. Personally I didn't feel unsafe, but If female and travelling alone late at night, might be advisable to take a taxi back.
Enjoyed my stay, had a nice😃 quiet room