- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Accommodation was good except a few ants were rummaging. Estate agents were quick to resolve . Great customer service. Really pleasant peopl..."
About the hotel
These stylish apartments are truly in the heart of the City, with easy on foot access to all facilities. The Theatre District is home to restaurants and bars as well as MK Theatre and Art Gallery. MK shopping centre is two minutes walk, as is the X-scape centre home of the Snowdome (indoor skiing), sky-diving simulator, cinemas and bowling.
Restaurant options include Spanish (tapas), Indian, Italian and Japanese. For home dining, luxury supermarket Waitrose is on the doorstep. Please note that at check-in you must provide photo ID (in the form of a driving license or passport) along with the credit card that you made the booking with. The credit card must also be in the guest's name unless company booking and company confirmation received.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 4 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation was good except a few ants were rummaging.
Estate agents were quick to resolve . Great customer service. Really pleasant people.