- 7 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our short stay, but this isn't a family orientated venue...."
"We arrived at the Westwood just after 2pm, however our rooms were not ready. This was not a major problem for us, however the staff were fan..."
"A very good place! See you soon!..."
About the hotel
The Westwood Country Hotel is a privately owned luxurious retreat in Oxfordshire. Set amongst 400 acres of ancient woodland, it has an abundance of wildlife including deer, owls and woodpeckers. Situated just 3 miles from the centre of Oxford, it is convenient for access to the A34 and M40 motorway servicing London and the West Midlands with private car parking within the grounds for up to 50 vehicles.
The hotel is equipped with Wi-Fi technology throughout which makes us the first choice of venue for many busy executives. The wireless connection service is complementary and unlimited. The venue offers excellent conference, meeting, wedding and private function facilities together with 20 bedrooms available for overnight accommodation. The private grounds provide a relaxing and tranquil setting for all occasions. Please note that we may not be able to provide evening meals on some weekends. We also we run a limited menu on Sunday and Monday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
The Westwood Hotel
We enjoyed our short stay, but this isn't a family orientated venue....
The Westwood Hotel
Nice room and staff were friendly.
The shower alternated between scalding hot and freezing cold, and there was some red mould in the shower. Unfortunately there was only one chef for around 30 guests, so after waiting 50 minutes we left without breakfast. This was taken off our bill with no quibbles, and we were also given a bit off the price of our room.