- 111 guest reviews
"The room was lovely and customer service was great but we had a really bad nights sleep due to noisy birds nesting in our ceiling, kept us a..."
"Good Hotel. Charging £4 for a swim & £1 for Towel - not good - have stayed at cheaper hotels where you get free access to leisure facilities..."
"After seeing some mixed reviews was a bit unsure about booking. Very pleasantly surprised, lovely hotel, 5-10 min walk from tube station Che..."
"Hotel upgraded us to a double suite including a jacuzzi bath which was very nice. Only issue we had was the heating didn't seem to work prop..."
"Hotel was lovely , surrounding around is stunning . Hotel bars shops excellent choice. Great weekend..."
About the hotel
The International Hotel, Canary Wharf is situated on the water’s edge next to Canary Wharf, London’s Docklands internationally famous office development and home of many multi-national companies. The hotel is a modern glass building with fantastic panoramic views overlooking the London skyline. It is easy walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf Underground Stations taking you to major sightseeing spots around London.
All 530 en-suite bedrooms are well appointed rooms and have modern facilities that include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. Jenny’s bar, The Pizzeria & Spice have a wide range of Italian, Indian & Carvery dishes which are excellent value. The Conservatory Bar is ideal for that meeting place and has excellent views over the waterside. Unwind in style at the Health and Leisure Club with the latest facilities and equipment, Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Towels are available for hire at a cost of £1. 00. 'LIMITED FREE WIFI' is free in public areas of the hotel, and available in bedrooms costing £7. 00 for 24hrs payable at hotel. Pets are also permitted and charged @ £10 ea per night payable at hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Britannia International Hotel, Canary Wharf
The room was lovely and customer service was great but we had a really bad nights sleep due to noisy birds nesting in our ceiling, kept us awake most of the night.
Charging £4 for a swim & £1 for Towel - not good - have stayed at cheaper hotels where you get free access to leisure facilities and also don't get charged for Towel.