- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"Found hotel welcoming staff and polite. The breakfast was good...."
"Nice hotel very efficient, little noisy from the traffic...."
"Upon entering the hotel,reception staff are very polite and everything is explained clearly. The room was clean and comfortable,breakfast wa..."
"From the outside it doesn't look that great. However, inside it's lovely. Lovely staff and the rooms were nice. Fresh towels and hairdryer w..."
"Very handy hotel for many sites around Chatham..."
About the hotel
The King Charles Hotel is a privately-owned, modern, 98 bedroom hotel. We are ideal as a base for exploring both Kent and London and make an ideal stopover for coaches heading to and from Europe. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas and parking is also free.
The hotel consists of 97 bedrooms, which all contain the following: Walk-in shower, flat-screen, and digital-channel television; wireless broadband, telephone, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities. The King Charles’s restaurant provides traditional French and English cuisine, with à la carte and table d’hôte menus on offer. Guests can also enjoy drinks or light lunches with a large-screen TV at the hotel bar. The Hotel is set in the heart of Medway and Maritime Kent and is just 2 minutes away from Historic Rochester with it's Castle, Cathedral and Dickens Museum. Other sites of interest in Medway include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Fort Amherst, the Royal Engineers Museum and Dicken's World. Central London is just 30 miles away as is the Channel Tunnel and Ferry Ports. Other places of interest include Bluewater Shopping Centre, Leeds Castle and Canterbury. Our residents bar has been refurbished to a high standard and is now serving lunch and evening meals. All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. Guests will not be granted access to their rooms until this has been received.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 22/01/2014 to 31/12/2024 - All bookings that are to be settled by a company card require a company headed fax or email direct to the hotel to authorise payment. - The hotel will pre-authorize the card 48 hours before arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Kingcharles
Found hotel welcoming staff and polite.
The breakfast was good.
King Charles Hotel
Nice hotel very efficient, little noisy from the traffic.