- 10 guest reviews
"The staff are really friendly and helpful, the hotel food is fine for what you would expect, the bar has BT Sport but no Sky Sport and there..."
"The hotel was in a perfect location for Luton Airport, and with a small amount of investment could be a lovely place to stay. The hotel is d..."
"Good hotel. Would stay here again...."
"Hotel was well priced against other hotels in the area and was in easy distance to my destination. Although slightly old fashioned the room..."
"Good value for money. Staff are very welcoming and accommodating and there rooms are very well maintained...."
About the hotel
Situated on the outskirts of Luton town centre, the Chiltern Hotel is within close proximity of Luton Airport and London. Easy to find, The Chiltern Hotel is approximately 20 minutes from junction 11 of the M1, and Luton train station is only approximately 10 minutes away too (3 miles). The hotel does offer transfers to and from Luton airport on request.
From the moment you arrive at The Chiltern Hotel you can expect to receive the warmest of welcomes from the friendly staff, who will be on hand throughout your stay to guarantee comfort. Our complimentary fitness centre has just opened on site, and our reception is 24 hours, so there's no need to worry whatever time you arrive. Free Wifi is offered throughout the hotel, and free parking is available in the on site car park. A Park, Stay & Fly service is also offered, room rates include 15 days parking. The hotel has 99 rooms, all en-suite, a mix of singles, doubles, twins and family rooms to suit any need. All are tastefully designed, offering comfort in a warm, relaxing atmosphere, all with tea and coffee facilities, hairdryers and flat screen TVs.
The informal restaurant at the Chiltern Hotel Luton is the ideal place to meet friends or colleagues, and enjoy excellent fare and a great selection of wines. Should you wish to meet with friends before you head out into the Luton nightlife, why not pop into the hotel bar. Here you can lounge in sumptuous style enjoying an expertly prepared cocktail or your selection from a wide range of fine wines, spirits and beers. If you are here to visit London, the city centre is approximately an hour away, so you can enjoy all that London has to offer without having to stay on the doorstep. The Luton Mall is only 15 minutes away by car as well.
Children Go Free - children up to the age of 12 stay for FREE when sharing a room with two adults, and if you are having breakfast, we will include the children's breakfast at no extra cost.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Stranded in Luton
Room decor fine but corridors etc off putting.
Wedding mid-week struggled to get car on premises, at finish abandoned car/blocking exit. Not impressed with choice of food, if you like potatoes you can have chips/chips or more chips.
Chiltern Hotel Luton Airport
Bit overpriced but thats the south for you.
Room was fit for purpose and staff seemed friendly enough.