- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Charming hotel, somewhat overpriced in the British teafition. Small room but comfortable. Pleasant staff...."
"Very pleased to stay at The Old Hall Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. My only disappointment was tha..."
"Hotel was fine - no problems other than a very low doorway into the bathroom due to old beams. I managed to bang my head quite badly on this..."
"Lovely hotel, Vintage style, wood beams throughout, nice small bar, lovely restaurant, private areas all over. i will be booking this hotel..."
"Quaint and very friendly staff! Great food; dinner and breakfast and would highly recommend...."
About the hotel
The Old Hall Hotel is a charming 16th Century hotel offering traditional English warmth and comfort. With original beams, log fires and relaxing sofas the Old Hall Hotel offers you all the qualities of a privately owned country hotel within an urban environment. Our elegant restaurant is renowned for its traditional food and fine dining.
Our lounges and bar offer light meals and the opportunity to unwind and enjoy tea, coffee or an aperitif in a quiet corner. Situated on the Main Street in the bustling historic town of Frodsham, mentioned in the Doomsday Book. The hotel is ideally placed for the business traveller visiting the commercial centres of Runcorn, Widnes Warrington and Liverpool. For the independent traveler the hotel is centrally located for touring the countryside of North Cheshire and the cities of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester all less than 30 minutes away. For lovers of walking, the Old Hall is placed at the start of the Sandstone Trail and 2 miles from Delamere Forest. Other attractions include Cheshire Oaks Outlet Shopping Village, Chester Zoo, The Blue Planet Aquarium and numerous local Golf courses.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Charming hotel, somewhat overpriced in the British teafition.
Small room but comfortable. Pleasant staff....
Very pleased to stay at The Old Hall Hotel.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. My only disappointment was tha...