- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location to see the city on foot...."
About the hotel
Vincci Capitol hotel is an emblematic listed building, located in the famous Gran Vía of Madrid and totally reurbished in 2007. After its renovation the hotel has turned into the most modern hotel in Gran Vía. Vincci Capitol is designed in a warm and welcoming style, it is strategically located in the city centre in Madrid, closed to Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, in the commercial heart of the city and very near the triangle of arts, formed by the museums El Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen Bornemisza.
All rooms are well equipped with colour TV, safe in rooms, minibar and some rooms with Jacuzzi bath. Hotel has a social, a bar and a coffee shop. Hotel is air-conditioned in summer and heated in winter. All breakfasts at Vincci Hotels include gluten-free products.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- In-room Broadband
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location to see the city on foot....