- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well presented. The food was lovely. There were a couple of events happening at..."
"I have been travelling to this area for the last 25 years and this hotel had been removed from my list of places to stay due to the poor fac..."
"The room was quite adequate but the cold shower was no joke! A big disappointment! The stair carpets were very stained and grubby and a bit..."
About the hotel
The lord Nelson Hotel is a good quality hotel situated in the heart of the community in Milford haven. Features of the hotel include guest rooms, a restaurant and a beer garden - whilst a function room and car parking facilities make the Lord Nelson ideal for functions of all kind. Sky Sports is avilable, making the Lord Nelson a great place to watch live sport.
Families are welcome. The Hotel is 100% non smoking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Lord Nelson Hotel
Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and well presented.
The food was lovely. There were a couple of events happening at the hotel during our stay (a live band and a birthday party) so we were a little worried about the noise, however when we went to our room we couldn't hear anything. Will happily stay here again!