- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed being near to everything the hotel was great for a couple of days...."
"Ok where to start.. We booked two rooms.. One room was fine but the other had clearly been cleaned but before we got into the room someone e..."
"We only stayed for one night, overall the stay was enjoyable. However the twin beds were not very comfortable, pillows were hard and lumpy (..."
"Staff were so friendly and helpful, both on reception and in breakfast room. One of the best cooked breakfasts in this type of hotel that I..."
"Good hotel, very good location, within easy walk to the city centre or Marina...."
About the hotel
Village Swansea is ideally located on Fabian Way the main route into Swansea on the SA1 Waterfront. The hotel is only 1 mile from Swansea train station and 9 miles from Swansea Airport. Sail or learn to surf and discover some of the 16 stunning beaches, or if you prefer to stay on dry land visit Go Ape, shop at The Quadrant or there's thrilling rides at Oakwood Theme Park.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof, cool room big bed, a pool you can swim in, a gym to relax in, stylish dining or traditional pub grub, a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great Welsh hospitality at the Village Hotel Swansea.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great base for harbour & the gower
We really enjoyed being near to everything the hotel was great for a couple of days.
Friendly staff at the counter but the cleaner was rude
Ok where to start..
We booked two rooms.. One room was fine but the other had clearly been cleaned but before we got into the room someone else had used the beds and bathroom.. There were hairs all over the beds, cushions had been moved, a charger had been left in the room, the bins had not been emptied as there was an empty bottle of milk/ shaving foam and strip of tablets in the bin, the toilet was filthy and glasses had been used in the bathroom.. (I have photographic proof of this!!). We complained to the main desk and fair play they sent a cleaner (after 20min) to clean the room again- although she complained the whole time that she only had 20 min to clean ever room and that it wasn't her fault that someone had used the room in the mean time.. When a senior member of staff appeared and we mentioned that the cleaner was stressing and complaining she also helped out to cleaned the room along with myself and my mother by stripping the bed and putting clean sheets on the bed.. (Not really what you expect for £70 a night)
We received a free bottle of rose as an apology that we greatly received and they were apologetic.. But it did taenish our opinion of the place..
Although as no one had been checked into the room logically only a worker could have done the mess in the first place....
Besides this... The food was great!. Good value for money!. And the breakfast was lovely!!. Would highly recommend for a conference as I have never had an issue with the conference suites in the 8 course days that i have been on here..!.
Plus if the room was clean when we arrived it would have been great. (Which is a shame!!)
Swimming pool and sauna was amazing (nice to chill!. And in full working order)
So all good would highly recommend but they need to investigate their own staff to see who is using the rooms after they have been cleaned x