- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"The overall stay was satisfactory, however, public areas of the hotel were nice, modern and well maintained. The accommodation was rather ti..."
"Food available varied from menu. Young, very pleasant but unprofessional waiting service. Reception staff excellent..."
"Lovely hotel food good but could of stayed for same price with breakfast included with booking.com thought breakfast was included..."
"Lovely settings. Friendly helpful staff. Good value for money...."
"Lovely comfortable four poster bed. Staff very informative about local area and beaches...."
About the hotel
Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel is located in a country setting, yet with easy access from the A55 Expressway, the Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel nestles in 3 acres of garden close to the Menai Straits. Guests are offered the highest standards of service, hospitality and cuisine. Our staff will be delighted to put at your disposal their experience and expertise to help you enjoy your stay.
The simple, airy rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Some rooms have 4-poster beds. Free on-site parking is available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Gwesty Carreg Mon Hotel
Grubby tired and noisy.
Lovely quiet and secluded location
The overall stay was satisfactory, however, public areas of the hotel were nice, modern and well maintained.
The accommodation was rather ti...