- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Excellent clean spacious room , loved the heated bathroom floor and the bed was comfortable and huge , only a short walk to t1 . Would defin..."
"Early flight our of Manchester airport forced me to reluctantly consider an "airport hotel". It was a great experience. I emerged from the t..."
"Very convenient for the airport. Perfect for lone travellers. Quiet and comfortable...."
"This is the first time we have stayed over in a hotel prior to going abroad and I have to say it was well worth it we had a superior room ov..."
"Dead good etc etc..."
About the hotel
Winner of Airport Hotel in Simply The Guest awards 2015 Our hotel is the only hotel to provide direct access to Terminals 1 and 2 via the Skylink elevated walkway. Terminal 3 is accessible by foot . All bedrooms and meeting rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access available.
For those guests who have little time in the mornings we offer Grab & Run Breakfast in the hotel lobby from 4 am. The hotel also offers 3 hour express laundry service and express check-out. There are 360 air-conditioned bedrooms available in a variety of styles, or you can enjoy panoramic views from the ninth floor by upgrading to a business class room or to one of the 6 suites so you can indulge in extra luxuries. All rooms are fully equipped with extensive facilities. On-site car parking is also available for 222 cars at a nominal charge. After a stunning transformation Collage Restaurant is now open. A collection of stylishly designed seating areas provide you with a different perspective on the restaurant and airport at every turn. Start your meal experience with a cocktail of explosive individual tastes followed by selected dishes influenced from around the world, the extensive menu includes such dishes as lobster bisque, full rack of BBQ ribs, Lancashire hotpot, char grilled king prawns through to pizza’s, pasta and burgers with a sublime range of tasty desserts and an extensive wine list. Relax sit back, enjoy the music, ambient lighting and atmosphere while you watch the hustle and bustle of busy airport life pass by. Relieve the stresses of a tiring day with a visit to our beauty salon and Pace Health Club including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and top of range cardiovascular equipment. Newly renovated Business Class Rooms present spectacular views of the Manchester and Cheshire skylines, the ninth-floor Business Class Rooms are aptly designed with the busy traveller in mind. Additional amenities include complimentary in-house movies, bathrobe and slippers, Super Breakfast Buffet, daily newspaper and access to the hotel's new Business Class Lounge which offers dining and light snacks throughout the day. Business Class Lounge is now open and guests booking a Business class or Suite can now enjoy exclusive access to the lounge between the hours of 7. 00am and 9. 00pm. PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the Business Class Lounge after 17:00 Breakfast 7. 00am – 10. 00am – a light breakfast will be served whilst watching the sun rise Early evening 5. 00pm – 9. 00pm – Enjoy drinks, canapés and light snacks with colleagues and friends and relax into the early evening. Soft drinks, teas and coffees will be available throughout the day. Private check in We are delighted to now offer you your own private check in facility located on level 9. The hotel also offers 27 conference and meeting rooms which all benefit from natural daylight and air conditioning with the latest technological facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
Short stay before flight
Excellent clean spacious room , loved the heated bathroom floor and the bed was comfortable and huge , only a short walk to t1 .
Would definitely stay again. :-)