- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Although I had paid for the room and breakfast in advance they tried to charge me for it twice once on arrival and then again on departure...."
"Country house atmosphere within the city. Set in garden grounds with views across the water. Plenty of parking space, a retreat. Room spacio..."
"Lovely hotel. The gentleman who booked us in and served our drinks was polite and very helpful...."
"It would be hard to fault the hotel and staff - the hotel is clean, as are the rooms; mine was a single room which was small but totally ade..."
"I stayed for one night and I can say that the room had everything i needed. The staff were very helpful and the food I had at the event I at..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is located just three miles from the city center; a well placed hotel for business or leisure guests. Our private grounds and some of our rooms overlook the River Tay. This former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for your next meeting or leisure break.
Our hotel is five minutes to the center of Dundee. A delightful restaurant, two bars, and ample free parking making this an ideal choice for business or leisure. The BEST WESTERN Invercarse Hotel is close to the universities, Dundee Technology Park and research centers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *There is no lift to bedrooms, however, there is elevator access to the conference rooms.* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortable staff were lovely
Although I had paid for the room and breakfast in advance they tried to charge me for it twice once on arrival and then again on departure.
Country house atmosphere within the city.
Set in garden grounds with views across the water. Plenty of parking space, a retreat. Room spacious , twin beds with cushions and fluffy pillows, spotless linen, generous supply of towels, warm towel rail, walkin efficient shower, hairdryer in room as standard, just like the Best Western in San Francisco. comfortable chairs to watch tv in room, proper fitted functional storage, coffee, tea, chocolate and shortbread all provided. FREE Wifi 24\7. Lounge areas throughout with top quality furniture, Redwood restaurant with chef style menu, superb service and quality meals.
DInner was leisurely and staff were friendly and helpful all the time. ONly downside is there was no lift and there were a lot of stairs to carry your bags up to the room.Could have done with air conditioning as unusually warm nights for Scotland. Modern and traditional decor perfectly put together, would stay again for value for money plus.