- 7 guest reviews
"Very friendly . Enjoyed my stay at the Glen Avon. Bunny and Tina were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and the room co..."
"Great welcome from the ower. Breakfast was quick and plentiful. Double bed in single room was nice to have. Thanks Tina and William..."
"The owners are very pleasant and helpful and the accommodation was spotless. Food was lovely and plentiful...."
"Fantastic hosts, it was really as if we'd been friends for years, so friendly and helpful. Shame we didn't get up in time for the breakfast!..."
"We had a wonderful 10 day Christmas break with the owners Tina and Dave (and the little man waiting on). Full English breakfast was so good..."
About the hotel
AA graded. A beautiful appointed, warm, family friendly 4 star Edwardian Guest House a perfect choice for your bed and breakfast requirements in Llandudno. We have 7 en-suite bedrooms, 1 single/small double, 1 twin, 1 family suite, and 3 doubles.
All are equipped with flat screen tvs, radio/alarms, refreshments tray and toiletries basket as well as little extras. All rooms are centrally heated. Towels are changed every 4 days and bedlinen weekly. There is FREE WiFi and off road parking on a first come basis. Minimum stay 2 nights on Bank Holidays and in peak season.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 16:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Glenavon Guest House
Very friendly .
Enjoyed my stay at the Glen Avon. Bunny and Tina were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and the room comfortable. I booked a single room but it had a double bed and it's en-suite. So perfectly comfortable with all the usual amenities and some nice little touches.
Lovely guest house
Great welcome from the ower.
Breakfast was quick and plentiful. Double bed in single room was nice to have. Thanks Tina and William