This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This family hotel in Snowdonia is nestled in the small market town of Llanrwst in the heart of the Conwy valley. The Meadowsweet Hotel is less than 5 miles from Betws y Coed Rail Station and offers Wi-Fi and free parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Badminton, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet