- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Will go back next year...."
"Just another short break for my wife and me. The Imperial has become one of our regular ports of call for our short breaks, as everything ab..."
"Our superior room overlooked the car park. Quiet, a good size, comfortable etc. However, I would have liked a sea view which seems to be acc..."
"Great hotel good location attentive staff and great food...."
"Good hotel situated on the sea front, but be aware of the limited parking. Room was OK, the bed was very comfortable. Very pleasant evening..."
About the hotel
Elegantly Victorian, The Imperial Hotel is Llandudno’s finest Four Star and award winning hotel. Sitting majestically in the centre of the Promenade The Imperial offers spectacular and panoramic views across the bay and boasts an outstanding reputation for food and service, as well as being the only large hotel in the resort with a health and fitness centre including swimming pool. The Imperial has 98 spacious en-suite bedrooms including four suites with lounges and four family suites.
Many of the bedrooms have stunning views across the Bay and some of the fifth floor bedrooms have balconies which are ideal for soaking up some sun or taking in the fabulous views from a different perspective. All bedrooms are furnished and equipped to a very high standard offering all the facilities you would expect from a first class hotel. Free wi-fi and limited parking is available on site. Disabled facilities are also offered. The award-winning Chantrey’s Restaurant has an à la carte menu and The Terrace serves lunches and snacks throughout the day. A full English breakfast is available every morning. Mint Condition has everything you need to improve your fitness or simply relax and unwind. As well as a 45ft ozone treated deck level swimming pool, there are two gyms equipped with an extensive range of cardiovascular and weight training equipment with fully qualified fitness instructors on hand to deliver one to one personal training specifically tailored to suit your needs. After exercising, tired muscles can be rested in the centre’s invigorating spa bath or by paying a visit to the steam room and sauna to leave you feeling refreshed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Warm & welcoming hotel
Excellent hotel. Will go back next year.
Will go back next year....