- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel was comfortable, quiet and clean. Food and bar service excellent...."
About the hotel
The Mecenate is set in a historic villa facing the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore. In the afternoon there is a happy hour in the panoramic restaurant with views of Rome's rooftops. Hotel Mecenate Palace offers elegant rooms with air conditioning and tea/coffee maker.
Some rooms offer panoramic views of the Eternal City. Mecenate Palace Hotel has a traditional ice cream parlour and a bar serving international cocktails. Rome Termini Metro and Railway Station is a short walk away. In about 15 minutes you can also stroll to the Coliseum. Private garage parking is available on request.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Mecenate Palace in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
1st time traveller to Rome.
The hotel was comfortable, quiet and clean.
Food and bar service excellent....