- 4 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable..."
"The room was clean and comfortable. The food was very nice. It is in a lovely area for someone like me who enjoys walking...."
"Although they are adding some paint, this place remains poor, they only survive because of location, the worst part is breakfast, all self s..."
"hotel badly needs the refurbishment. Sadly dated and in need of a thorough revamp. Beds were uncomfortable and the door to the en suite sque..."
About the hotel
Heritage Park Hotel is set in the famous and beautiful Rhondda Valley, adjacent to the Heritage Park Centre & museum, the hotel is an ideal base from which to explore South Wales. The Brecon Beacons National Park and Cardiff, are only twenty minutes by car. The hotels restaurant the Loft is not typical of a modern hotel but once again reflects tradition and heritage.
The intimate atmosphere enhanced by the beamed features, provides an ideal setting for that 'Special Occasion' or quiet romantic meal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 11/10/2013 to 14/10/2022 - . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortable...
The room was clean and comfortable.
The food was very nice. It is in a lovely area for someone like me who enjoys walking....