- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We stayed overnight after travelling down from the North of Scotland to find that there was a wedding taking place and the trepidation start..."
"Hotel room Excellent Balcony overclocking the canal and the room spotlessly clean..."
"we stayed 2 nights at the lion quays every thing was great, room and food was first class. location on the canal is good for walking to see..."
"I stay here once or twice a year while visiting the nearby hot air balloon factory so have got to know Lion's Quay quite well. I now gather..."
"Lovely buildings and a good location. A bit noisy because of the A5. The spa is excellent and the rooms are comfortable; however, the food i..."
About the hotel
Lion Quays Waterside Hotel and Resort is an independently owned hotel, offering thoughtfully designed bedrooms and extensive on-site facilities to suit couples, families and business travellers. The 4 star hotel offers free WiFi in all public areas as well as in the bedrooms. There are twin, double, family rooms and the suite with crisp linen, LCD TV, power showers, complimentary toilets and rooms with views over the local countryside and Llangollen canal, some also have their own balcony.
Guests have a choice of restaurants on site; from a family-friendly traditional waterside restaurant offering a-la-cart dining, to a more intimate and contemporary dining experience at Nico’s Brasserie. Both restaurants offer a delicious range of British and European dishes and have outdoor areas to enjoy al-fresco dining. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our country club facilities including, 25m swimming pool with poolside steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi and 75 station Technogym. Lockers and towels are provided during your stay. Lion Quays Spa has a thermal suite with hydrotherapy pool, steam room, sauna, experience showers and the UKs first snow cave. Guests enjoy discounted Thermal Suite rates. Full menu of treatments are also available, pre-booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Bowls, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good food comfortable room
We stayed overnight after travelling down from the North of Scotland to find that there was a wedding taking place and the trepidation start...
Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Hotel room Excellent Balcony overclocking the canal and the room spotlessly clean...