- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Fantastic hotel, beautiful views over Cardiagn Bay, room was very large, plenty of space, breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice..."
"For convenience, I stayed at this hotel on a Sunday night and it promised so much that soon I would like to return for a longer stay/holiday..."
"In a non upgraded room, but was fine, have stayed in a lot worse. Noisy neighbours an issue taken seriously by staff. Staff were very helpfu..."
"This hotel is in the state of refurbishment but still worth a visit. It has panoramic views of sea and coastline and the food is excellent f..."
"we have only one problem with the hotel that they did not sandwiches or light meals in the evening after a large sunday lunch we would have..."
About the hotel
Cliff Hotel and Spa boasts one of the most breathtaking views and marine locations in Wales, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Set in 30 acres of headland, the hotel provides spectacular views of the surrounding landscape, including rugged coastline, the Teifi Estuary and the broad sweep of Poppit Sands. Under new ownership and in the process of being fully refurbished, the Cliff Hotel and Spa offers guests a range of accommodation, with all rooms having en-suite facilities and free wi-fi, many having outstanding views overlooking Cardigan Bay and the Hotel's golf course.
A range of food is served throughout the day in our bar, ranging from coffees and cake, light bites and snacks to more traditional bar dishes. In the evening, the restaurant offers a mouth-watering 'specials' menu freshly prepared by our team of chefs. We also have private dining facilities for small groups on request. Traditional afternoon teas are available daily and are stunningly presented for guests wishing to enjoy something special during their stay. Advance booking is recommended for all residents wishing to dine in our restaurant. Our luxurious Spa facilities are ready to offer guests a perfect relaxation zone in which to unwind and indulge. The health spa hosts a salt water hydro spa, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, heated loungers and a gym. All facilities are free for residents staying in the hotel, however, please be aware that these facilities are only available to adults ages 16 and over. A wide range of treatments are also available from our fully qualified therapists, though advanced booking is recommended. Please note that there will be some refurbishment works taking place through until Spring 2017. Any disturbance to our guests will be kept to a minimum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Cliff Hotel and Spa
I have stayed here a number of times with no complaints but this time the bathroom had not been cleaned.
As their was two different types of hair in the bath I'm assuming it was a couple who shared the room as opposed to it not being cleaned over the previous 2 stays.
Cliff Top Retreat
Fantastic hotel, beautiful views over Cardiagn Bay, room was very large, plenty of space, breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice...