- 10 guest reviews
"Looks much better than the actual service and quality of food. Children's meals were better than the main menu - and much more on the plate..."
"Fabulous hotel with really friendly staff who can't do enough for you, a great restaurant that is not to be missed. We had a lovely large ro..."
"Very welcoming particularly as staying away on my own, clean practical rooms, good wifi...."
"Clean and tidy, fitted the requirements for overnight stay before Rally..."
"We went back to the Plough following a recent happy stay there, we weren't disappointed, service is excellent, friendly and knowledgeable st..."
About the hotel
The Plough Inn is set in the heart of the Towy Valley in Llandeilo. A small rural hilltop market town with historic importance. This is an ideal spot for touring the Towy Valley, the Coasts and Castles of Carmarthenshire.
Nearby attractions include Dinefwr Park, Carreg Cennen Castle, the National Botanical Gardens and the newly restored Aberglasney Gardens.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Doesn't do what it says on the box!
Looks much better than the actual service and quality of food.
Children's meals were better than the main menu - and much more on the plate.
Ordered fish and chips - horrible. £13.50 - greasy and undercooked batter.
Breakfast - sausages were undercooked - pink and cold. Complained and received the same again.
They really need to address staff interaction with customers.
I never complain so this is shows how disappointed I was.
Definitely worth a stay
Fabulous hotel with really friendly staff who can't do enough for you, a great restaurant that is not to be missed.
We had a lovely large room with great views. Nothing not to like.