This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Roma is housed in an 18th-century building with views of Florence's Santa Maria Novella Church, 2 minutes' walk from the main train station. The staff offer personalised assistance. The Roma's rooms feature a classic design, with elegant furnishings, wooden furniture and a marble bathroom.
Most rooms overlook the square, and some have views of the church. A generous breakfast is served in a spacious hall each morning. The cold buffet includes fresh bread, marmalade, butter, yoghurt, orange juice, pastries, and cheese. The elegant bar is perfect for an aperitif or international cocktail before heading out to one of the exquisite restaurants nearby. Roma Hotel is close to the Fortezza da Basso congress centre, and just a 5-minute walk from the Cathedral and the Uffizi Gallery.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Roma in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet