- 3 guest reviews
"Wonderful break in the Tudor farmhouse hotel with friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. Lots of local produce used such as hand washes,..."
"A great stay. Wonderful food. Carefully presented and so delicious. Good interaction and advice from the reception as to local walks and thi..."
"Accommodation was very good, everything was of good quality, food was very nice was impressed with use of local sources. Hotel is in a lovel..."
About the hotel
Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell in the Royal Forest of Dean and just 5 minutes walk from Clearwell Castle is the Tudor Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant. A converted farm dating from the 13th Century, the hotel has 23 well appointed double and family sized rooms, all en-suite, some with four poster beds and Jacuzzis. Our 2 Rosette Restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and the fantastic local produce available in our region.
The Royal Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley are all around us and Monmouth, Chepstow, Gloucester and Ross on Wye can be easily reached.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 16/02/2016 to 15/02/2025 - Please Note! A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is taken at the time of booking, remaing balance taken at check out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic break in the Gloucester countryside.
Wonderful break in the Tudor farmhouse hotel with friendly, helpful and accommodating staff.
Lots of local produce used such as hand washes, shampoos, honey, marmalade etc which you can also buy at the hotel to take away with you. One family member was also able to have their cat cared for. Located next door to the Butchers Arms pub which provided excellent food also. Good venue for a relaxing break for couples or a family get together such as weddings as Clearwell Castle wedding venue just 400 yards away. Highly recommended.
Personal and careful attention
A great stay.
Wonderful food. Carefully presented and so delicious. Good interaction and advice from the reception as to local walks and things to see in the area. Wonderful breakfasts as well.