- 12 guest reviews
"Staff friendly and helpful, room fine and room-rate good...."
"Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Food good in restaurant and staff attentive. Unfortunately we were in room at front and they had a weddin..."
"Professional and pleasant. Pool is 20m - decent length for a hotel. Front desk is organised and straight forward, with some excellent fresh..."
"So happy we chose to stay at the Hallmark and not on-site at Manchester Airport. Comfortable room, quiet location but no more than fifteen m..."
"Lovely accommondation. Lovely staff, very friendly and welcoming...."
About the hotel
A relaxed boutique-style hotel in a quiet location less than 3 miles from Manchester Airport and close to road and rail networks. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi free car parking and free use of the health club and spa - facilities include a 20-metre pool - hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym. The Hallmark Hotel Manchester has a range of stylish rooms, all featuring comfortable beds a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Freeview channels tea-coffee making facilities and modern en suite bathrooms with showers.
The stylish lounge bar serves a range of hot and cold beverages throughout the day along with a selection of fresh pastries each morning - tasty bar snacks and light bites at lunchtime - as well as afternoon tea. For fine food and wine in an informal setting the Brasserie offers a choice of modern European dishes and some good old classics - served fresh by a highly professional team. Set back in leafy grounds, you would not know you were less than three miles from Manchester Airport and close to all major motorway networks. The Hallmark Hotel Manchester Airport has the convenience of an airport hotel with the added benefit of being a destination venue for events and getaway breaks close to one of the UK’s great cities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good business hotel.
Staff friendly and helpful, room fine and room-rate good....
Parking is not free as the website suggests
Have stayed at this hotel previously and hadnt realised parking has changed.
Have received a parking charge notice - hotel staff should remind guests to pay or parking should be free to guests as the website claims