- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Arrived late, receptionist was friendly and helpful. Did not use leisure facilities as we had to leave quite early. Good choice of breakfast..."
"This is a well worn hotel which is in need of some modernisation. It was comfortable and clean, with nice staff who are keen to please. The..."
"Friendly hotel in the centre of town with good leisure facilities...."
"Rooms a little dated but very clean. Staff in all areas helpful and extremely helpful. Food in restaurant excellent...."
"Our room was very nice,lots of space,comfy bed,clean but there was some dusty areas in the bathroom(towel rails,fixtures and fittings) no co..."
About the hotel
The Queens Hotel is the ONLY hotel in Perth with full Leisure Facilities including Heated Pool, Sauna, Spa Bath, Steam Room and fully equipped Gym. The ideal hotel for business or pleasure and a great place to be in Scotland. Ideally located in the centre of Perth beside both the Bus and Train Stations with free & private parking.
Only 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area with many shortbreak packages available including theatre, Golf and Dinner Dance Weekends. A Credit/Debit card is required for check in. There is no charge for the use of a debit/credit card
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western Queens Hotel & Leisure Club
Arrived late, receptionist was friendly and helpful.
Did not use leisure facilities as we had to leave quite early. Good choice of breakfast with nice staff serving. Would stay here again. Hotel may be a bit tired but you can't fault the friendliness of the staff.
A bit creacky
This is a well worn hotel which is in need of some modernisation.
It was comfortable and clean, with nice staff who are keen to please. The rooms are rather threadbare with very creaky floors. I was concerned with the window of room overlooking the bus depot, with reversing vehicles beeping away, but this did not prove to be an issue. The leisure centre is a welcome feature and I used the pool which, although small, is clean. the food menu in the bar and restaurant is limited but the food produced is of good standard. Breakfast is well presented with an excellent full fry. All in all a comfortable stay with pleasant staff, but the building and décor could do with a freshen up.