- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The Restaurant was 5 Star we really enjoyed our stay...."
"Great value! Very homely and comfortable. Would have liked to have menu for restaurant in the room and window locked in bathroom so couldn'..."
"Daryl the restaurant manager and made me feel Luke the most important person in the hotel what more could a person ask he was superb at his..."
"Room was lovely with a cosy feel and everything I needed. A heather was provided and I used it to warm up the room when I arrived. Good desk..."
"Outstanding well worth the price...."
About the hotel
RESTAURANT CLOSED MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. Nestled in the heart of the County Down countryside, the Old Schoolhouse Inn boasts 10 luxury guestrooms and the ultimate dining experience created by award-winning chef Will Brown. Set in extensive grounds with manicured lawns and private parking, each bespoke guestroom contains a private bathroom, Flat screen TV with freeview channels and free Wifi.
The Old Schoolhouse Inn is the perfect base, whether on business or exploring Northern Ireland. Only 20 minutes from Belfast City Centre, we are a short distance from Belfast City Airport and Ferry Terminals. Let us create a unique stay for you, there are lots of things to do depending on your interests. Ideally located in Comber, we are a stone’s throw from Castle Espie Wetland Centre, Mahee Island Golf Club, Strangford Lough and Mount Stewart House. Conveniently located close to Belfast City Centre, Waterfront Hall, Odyssey Arena, Titanic Belfast, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. Our recently refurbished award-winning restaurant is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day. Chef Will Brown uses only the finest locally sourced seasonal ingredients to create delicious modern British food. RESTAURANT CLOSED MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Restaurant was 5 Star we really enjoyed our stay.
Excellent value for money.
Very homely and comfortable.
Would have liked to have menu for restaurant in the room and window locked in bathroom so couldn't open it when showering (no extractor fan). Nothing major though, rooms were still of a high standard. Very clean and with everything you need. Breakfast was outstanding.