- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Took certainly not value for money. Room had an odour, needs a number of repairs to room. Food and customer service was good...."
"Nicely situated off the M1, modern hotel with good leisure suite and pool, and mainly good dining and reception experience, let down a bit b..."
"Towels had stains on them...."
"Hotel booked at last minute as let down by another hotel. Very pleasant reception staff, room was really nice as was the food, would definit..."
"Took my wife to the cedar court hotel for her 40th birthday we had an amazing time good room excellent facilities food was lovely breakfast..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the original Cedar Court Hotel. Ideally located just off junction 39, off the M1 motorway, this family owned hotel offers a truly Yorkshire Welcome. We also have FREE WIFI throughout all areas of the hotel and FREE car parking facilities.
We have 149 bedrooms, including new Superior bedrooms and following a recent refurbishment a new lounge, Bar, and Restaurant facilities. Residents can also enjoy our full leisure facilities, which includes an indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, and gym.
The hotel is perfectly located for visiting the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, The Hepworth Gallery, Xscape, Hemsworth Water Park and Playworld, Cannon Hall Farm and Museum and the National Coal Mining Museum.
If it’s shopping you're after Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield is only 28 minutes away and Leeds City Centre is only 20 minutes from the hotel, making the Cedar Court Wakefield your ideal base. Pets are allowed, additional charges apply.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Took certainly not value for money.
Room had an odour, needs a number of repairs to room. Food and customer service was good.
Good hotel food and facilities, customer care could be improved
Nicely situated off the M1, modern hotel with good leisure suite and pool, and mainly good dining and reception experience, let down a bit by some staff not so helpful as could be; a little customer service training and more focus on the customer would be useful- there were a few crusty attitudes showing through.
Overall, recommended for a night or longer; breakfast rather expensive after a very good value evening meal.