- 65 guest reviews
"Friendly, clean room. It ain't the ritz but pound for pound this is great...."
"As usual, nice room nice price...."
"We chose somewhere affordable,near & really a place to rest our heads for an early flight. Though a bit tired in places can not fault servic..."
"Not a bad place but empty Pizza box and partially eaten Melon on corridor didn't inspire confidence. £50 for seven hours and no bfast seemed..."
"Staff were polite friendly and very helpful. We stayed here for access to Withenshaw hospital. Will indefinably use again if needed...."
About the hotel
The Britannia South Manchester hotel is a modern purposed built hotel is located just off the M56 and easy access to the Motorway Networks. Manchester city centre only 5 miles away and easily accessible, Manchester Airport is only 3 miles away and there is a shuttle bus operating on a regular timetable to and from the hotel this service is chargeable. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
All 212 bedrooms are en-suite and decorated in contemporary style with lots of natural light and facilities include TV & Radio, Trouser Press, Hairdryer, and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The superb restaurant, serves a hearty full breakfast or Continental, light lunch or snack and dinner with a choice of Grills, Sea Food, Burgers and traditional Family favourites. The Palatine bar is ideal for relaxing with fine wines and beverages. Featuring, six Conference rooms that can offer the best facilities perfect for any occasion and can hold up to 120 people.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfy. What more do you want for this price?!?
Friendly, clean room.
It ain't the ritz but pound for pound this is great.
Britannia Airport Hotel, Manchester
Not very nice for the money I paid.
Some colleagues paid the same in a different hotel and they had a lovely stay. Very old tired hotel, no bath mat, no bath towels and a very smelly damp dingy room. Not impressed!